Thank you to RosemaryMarie for nominating me for the sunshine award. RO, writes and creates for a wonderful blog page called Noble Doubt. She is currently on generation two with Leo, who is the son of Memphis and Liev Capra. RO writes the story in diary form and does it so well. You really feel you get to intimately know the characters and sincerely feel you relate to them.
The Sunshine Blogger Award
These awards that float around and the nominations are great for spreading awareness of other great blogs and so I will nominate:
Have I Got A Story For you by adwilson
Legacy Gameplay by greencatssims
The Kingston Legacy by Lila Remonn
The Racket-Rotter Chronicles
The Apocalypse Challenge by Mmd
Envision The Story by keva
Scully’s Stories by danakscullymulder
It seems all the other blogs I would have included have already been nominated, so if anyone is missing from my list, that will be why.
RosemaryMarie posted these questions for me to answer:
My questions for you:
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Chalk drawings my daughter and I drew on the sidewalk by our house today.
- If you could have personally witnessed anything in history, what would it be?
Normally I would say the birth of Christ, but I am going to say-Women getting the vote in Canada.
- If you could be any age for a month, what age would you choose?
20, so I could relive my wedding and honeymoon all over again.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Buttered bread and Doritto sandwiches
- What is your favorite book?
The Ransom by Julie Garwood (I don’t know why)
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, without a doubt as I have seen some. My business was haunted and over 6 people individually saw the mother and child.
- What is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
3 1/2 days -not fun at all.
- Coke, Pepsi or neither?
Pepsi all the way baby!
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Dinner with my family.
- What is your favorite holiday?
Mother’s day, because any other holiday is about my family and giving to them but on Mother’s day I actually get a gift, even if it is just breakfast in bed. Plus, I get a day off from hearing “mom” every 2 mins.
- What is on your desk? Pfft that would take too long to answer! Ummm, a bible, emergency light, tea cup, pen……….ends with Gaviscon to calm my stomach from stressing over all my chapters!
Here Are The Rules for my nominees to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that have been provided for you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs and provide links to their blogs
- Notify the bloggers of the nomination
- Keep the rules in your post
My Questions For My Nominees!
- Name five sims traits that would best describe you.
- What would be your favourite job in the sims world?
- What is your favourite version of Sims? Name one reason why.
- What is the most important item you own and why?
- Preferred hot beverage-Coffee or tea?
- Night Owl or early riser?
- If you were given $1000.00, what would you buy?
- Have you ever traveled to Canada?
- What would be your perfect vacation?
- If you could change your first name what would you choose?
- What is your biggest fear?
4 thoughts on “Sunshine Award”
Congratulations! And thank you for the kind words. I must say, I’ve never had a butter and Dorito sandwich! LOL 😀
Thank you sooo much for nominating me ❤
Very much deserved!! Now try a peanut butter and cheese on toast sandwich…yummy!!! =) Happy writing, looking forward to your next chapter! ♥