Is there ever enough time to get everything done? !
First I want to thank Lila Remonn from The Kingston Legacy for nominating me for this award quite a long time ago. I fear Lila, you may think I don’t appreciate the nomination, but I really truly do. Life itself just took me down since last May and I’m now just getting my head above it, just a little.. Lila’s story is one I truly love and I hope you will be able to check it out as well. Here is the link but you can also find her blog listed on my Fav Blogs page HERE
The rules for the Unique Blogger Award are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- How has writing a Sims story affected your life?
My Answer to you Lila – I too have met many great people and with their guidance my writing improved immensely. Like DarkPower who reminded me of long forgotten language rules and RosemaryMarie, who reads through every chapter looking for my Yoda sentences. But truly, I think the story has been a bit of therapy for me, as I am sure many other writers would admit. Bits of my life and my voice are clearly heard in my writing and it forces me to think about previous events in my life.
2. What do your non-online friends think about your Sims story?
My Answer – I don’t have any that are currently reading my story. A few have book-marked it but I have had no feedback from them.
3. What do you think makes your story unique?
My Answer – I believe everyone’s story is unique for we all bring our own thoughts and life views to every scenario. I may feel that one scenario should be funny and write it that way, while another would think it to be sad and add their own uniqueness to it. I never look at a story and think “Oh no not another vampire story, or princess story.” Every one is unique in it’s own special way.
I do put a lot of thought and real effort into my story. For me it is almost like a part time job! I have story lines on large sheets of paper tacked to my wall. I dream different scenarios and lose sleep over my story. I research things I need more information on and I try to make sure things are correct. And….like Lila said, I do spend quite a bit of time on my photos, although not as much as she does I believe.
My nominations are:
- The Mind of PST– Stranded on Earth
- Living Off The Land – Daniwhoelse
- Have I Got A Story For You! – AD Wilson
- Envision The Story – Keva
My Questions Are
- If you had a chance to go back to the beginning of your story, what would you do differently?
- Have you ever had a character in your story that you truly didn’t like and tolerated till you could get rid of them. If so who?
- Do you ever suffer from writers block and what do you do to get out of it?
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
Post about the award
7 facts about yourself
Nominate bloggers and notify them
Give your readers good news.
I would like to thank RosemaryMarie for this nomination. RosemaryMarie’s story Noble Doubt is found at www.booomcha.com. Quote from RO herself – “Noble Doubt is a dramatic SimLit story told by the main character through a series of diary/journal entries.” It’s a fantastic story with a loyal following and real personal fav of mine. Please check it out!
Facts About Myself:
1. I love falcons and owls. One day I hope to get my falconry license.
2. I’m terrified of clowns. Just the word causes anxiety
3. I’m extremely devoted to my husband. Even if I dream about cheating on him, the man I’m cheating with is always my husband. Perhaps I have poor imagination.
4. My step father was in politics, my parents in high public jobs. I was raised up always needing to be perfect in my behaviour with perfect etiquette. I took lessons – uh huh.
5. I had a stalker from the age of 17 – 21. He was never caught.
6. I miss having a job to go to everyday.
7. I can never name all 7 dwarfs, no matter how many times I do it in a row! LOL
My nominations are: