It’s always fun when the awards come around, especially because the questions are so creative and the answers are so interesting to read!
I originally received this award from SweetPoyzin last year. Yesterday I was nominated by RosemaryMarie at Noble Doubt and today by Keva at Envision The Story. All three writers have blog stories that I read and absolutely love, so if you get the chance and need a little entertainment, you will know where to click. Thank you so much, both of you for the nomination.
The rules are as follows:
–Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
– Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
– Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
- If you had to be named after a city, state, country, etc., which one would you want it to be?
A- I have no idea. Since I don’t travel, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Something peaceful though
- Do you have anyone you go to for advice? Online or in person?
A-online and in person
- What is your perfect pizza?
A- hawaiian which I can’t eat anymore since my daughter is allergic to pineapple
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
A- where is everybody?
- What is the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
A- I think Passengers, and it was okay, nothing like the trailers portrayed
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
A-probably oh so much. But I try not to regret life so I don’t dwell
- What was your favorite toy as a kid?
A- Treehouse, which is just saw Around the Sims has one Click HERE
- What is the last thing you bought?
A- Groceries. See, boring life I lead
- Have you ever heard of Euchre, Dutch Blitz or Farkle and do you know how to play?
Euchre yes. Dutch Blitz sounds like a skipping game and Farkle must be for the fairies
- How old were you when you last went trick or treating?
A- Last went? Was I supposed to stop? LOL actually we don’t celebrate Halloween here
- If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or to the future and why?
A- Past. So many moments in history I would love to have seen. Maybe even met Jesus.
- Mountains or the beach? Why?
A- Both. The beach to relax and de-stress, the mountains so you always have something to inspire dreams.
- What is your favorite food?
A- I really don’t think I have one. As I am female I could say chocolate. Oh NO! Toffee! Chocolate covered cherries!
- Where do you find yourself spending most of your time?
A-Depends on the time of year.
- What is your favorite comedy film?
- If you could create a color, what would it be and why?
- When you were a child, what did you dream about becoming as an adult?
A-hairdresser, teacher, doctor, child psychologist.
- What first sparked your interest in writing?
A-It was a way to deal with family tragedy
- What was your worst subject in school?
A- highschool was science, although I loved it, college was child psychology because the teacher was determined never to give any student above a C
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
A-coffee blah, tea mmmmmm
- Laptop or desktop? Why?
A-Desktop, because the components are interchangeable.
- If you had to live on a deserted island for a month, what are six items you would bring with you?
A- sketch book, pencils, notebook, books to read……………..oh wait, you said deserted. Well then food, food, food, toothbrush, big fricken knife, satellite phone
People I would like to nominate
Pretty much everyone I know has been given this award at least once, so I am pulling from my list, hoping these choices have not.
- Once Upon A Legacy by socallucyfan
- Sims 3 Creations by breemiles
- The Sims Legacies
- Go For The Crown
My Questions To The Nominees Are As Follows
- Are you a half full or half empty kind of person?
- If you go to the library or book store for a book, what genre are you going to first?
- When you play sims, do you prefer small families or large?
- Which do you use more often; the dictionary or the thesaurus?
- Have you ever taken a writing class? Would you?
- Have you ever killed a sim?
- What do you think about love triangles?
- How do you feel about online blog story chapters that end in cliff hangers?
- Do you use poses in your story? Would you?
- If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
- Lastly, because I really liked this question of Keva’s, I’m passing it on. If you had to live on a deserted island for a month, what are six items you would bring with you?